UCSF is required to follow the University of California, Office of the President (UCOP) policies, and is required to review all financial disclosures in connection with research grants, contracts, and gifts, and clinical study protocols.
At UCSF, the COIAC reviews each financial disclosure and reaches a determination of management strategies through elimination, reduction or management of the interests.
- Conflict of Interest
- Conflict of Interest Code
- UC Policy Disclosure of Financial Interests & Management of Conflicts of Interest, Public Health Service Research Awards
- UC Policy on Disclosure of Financial Interests and Management of Conflicts of Interest Related to Sponsored Projects
- Business and Finance Bulletin G-39, Conflict of Interest Policy and Compendium of Specialized University Policies, Guidelines, and Regulations Related to Conflict of Interes
- Disclosure of Financial Interests and Management of Conflicts of Interest, National Science Foundation Awards